What are the key insurances you must get with a property manager?

There are many different insurance policies out there, but these are the most important for blocks of flats, apartments, etc...

Share This Post

It is crucial to have the insurance below. It will protect and cover you for valuable things. Each insurance will vary from company to company, so read what they do and don’t cover when looking.

Building insurance

Building insurance covers the buildings and estate agent’s risks, including:

  • Building and its fixtures and fittings
  • Communal contents 
  • Estate walls and grounds 

Directors and Officers Insurance

Director’s and officer’s insurance covers the directors against any claims, such as wrongdoing. 

Engineering Insurance 

Engineering insurance covers you against any lift risks. 

Terrorism insurance

Terrorism insurance covers you against any deliberate act toward the building.

More To Explore

Communal Post Boxes & Identity Theft

Unfortunately, identity theft is on the rise, and there are several things you can do to protect yourself. These 5 helpful tips should help if you live in a block of flats with a communal post-box area.

Section 20s Notices at Winfields

During the summer, we see the most section 20 notices here at Winfield’s. There are many factors why it is mainly the summer, and also many reasons you may need a section 20 notice. We will go further into details in this article…